MESA, Ariz., June 1, 2021 / PRNewswire / – ATLIS Motor Vehicles (ATLIS), a startup specializing in mobility technologies, announced that its A + settlement offering will close at 11:59 p.m. on Wed, June 30, 2021. To date, ATLIS A + Regulation offer has generated investments from more than $ 8.24 per share.
ATLIS is developing a fully electric XP vehicle platform, an electric XT pickup truck, proprietary cells and battery packs, and the charging ecosystem needed to recharge a 500 mile range battery in less than 15 minutes.
MAIN DEVELOPMENT MILESTONES
- ATLIS’s two previous crowdfunding campaigns from 2018 to 2020 funded key development milestones, including:
- the first iteration of the XP platform prototype,
- an ATLIS battery charging demonstration resulting in a full proof of concept charge time of 8 minutes and 55 seconds,
- the ongoing development of the XT pickup truck prototype, expected to be revealed in the third quarter of 2021,
- financing the move from ATLIS to its Mesa, AZ, the headquarters of the manufacturing and strategic growth of the company’s team.
- ATLIS has so far filed 25 patent protection applications for battery cells, battery thermal management technology, charging technology, modular platform and various vehicle systems.
- ATLIS and Clemson University have teamed up to advance the development of electric vehicle batteries that charge faster, last longer, and can be tailored to a variety of vehicle classes.
- ATLIS signed a memorandum of understanding with South KoreaMedia Tech Co., Ltd., based in Media Tech Co., Ltd., will be the sole supplier for the design, development, manufacture, installation and calibration of all machines including the electrode, assembly and training lines required for ATLIS to create a prototype limited run battery cell production line.
- ATLIS signed a memorandum of understanding with Malaysia– Greatech, which will supply all the parts, equipment and machinery needed to form ATLIS ‘limited-run battery prototype assembly line.
- The funds raised under the A + settlement offering are used to complete the development and testing of the XP platform, XT pickup truck, battery pack, and will help fund the first phase of manufacturing at Small scale.
INVEST IN ATLIS
ATLIS offers actions to $ 8.24 per share, with a minimum investment of 30 shares, to accredited and non-accredited national and international investors. Visit invest.atlismotorvehicles.com to find out more about ATLIS and become an investor. ATLIS Qualified Offer Circular, dated August 28, 2020, can be viewed here.
About ATLIS Motor Vehicles
ATLIS is a mobility technology company developing products that will power work. ATLIS innovators are building an electric vehicle technology platform for heavy and light work trucks used in agriculture, service, utilities and construction. To meet the towing and payload capabilities of older diesel-powered vehicles, ATLIS is developing proprietary battery technology and a modular system architecture capable of scaling to meet the specific needs of the all-electric vehicle. For more information visit www.atlismotorvehicles.com.
Certain information presented in this press release contains “forward-looking information”, including “forward-looking financial information” and “financial outlook”, under applicable securities laws (collectively referred to herein as forward-looking statements). Except for statements of historical fact, the information contained in this document constitutes forward-looking statements and includes, but is not limited to, (i) the projected financial performance of the Company; (ii) the realization and use of the proceeds from the sale of shares offered hereunder; (iii) the planned development of the Company’s activities, projects and joint ventures; (iv) execution of the Company’s vision and growth strategy, including with respect to future M&A activities and global growth; (v) the sources and availability of third party funding for the Company’s projects; (vi) the completion of the Company’s projects currently underway, under development or otherwise under consideration; (vi) the renewal of current contracts with customers, suppliers and other significant contracts of the Company; and (vii) future liquidity, working capital and equity needs. Forward-looking statements are provided to enable potential investors to understand management’s beliefs and opinions regarding the future so that they can use these beliefs and opinions as a factor in valuing an investment.
These statements are not guarantees of future performance and should not be placed undue reliance on them. These forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projection of future performance or result expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements.
Although the forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based on what the management of the company considers to be reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from these. provided for in such declarations. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions change, except as required by applicable securities laws. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
SOURCE ATLIS Motor vehicles