Hey, Redwood City-Woodside! It’s Saturday, so let’s start with everything you need to know in Redwood City-Woodside today.
Are you a local business owner or distributor in Redwood City-Woodside? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Clear all day. High: 72 Low: 54.
Here are the best stories today in Redwood City-Woodside:
- Redwood City office building plan includes rooftop futsal (San Mateo Daily Journal)
- Redwood City plans new development | Local News (San Mateo Daily Newspaper)
- Elizabeth Holmes trial sparks gender debate in Silicon Valley (Capital Public Radio News)
Today in Redwood City-Woodside:
- Filoli Estate Orchard Days 2021: Woodside (10:00 a.m.)
- Fabulous Fashion Fundraiser for YMCA Youth Programs (10:00 a.m.)
- VELVET NEON – Club Fox (9:00 p.m.)
Redwood City-Woodside Patch Notebook
- Redwood Public Library: “It might not sound like much now, but Makerspace is coming! The new meeting room is framed and drywall ready. When complete, this room will be a space for coworking, meeting, podcast recording, and more. ” (Facebook)
- Redwood Public Library: “Dogs love to hear stories! Read to a specially trained dog provided by the Peninsula Humane Society. This program will take place on October 2 in front of the downtown library. (Facebook)
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District: “Our weekend forecast: 9/25, air quality advisory for smoke! Good in the east area and south central bay, moderate in all other areas. Check out the AQI on baaqmd. gov / highs “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Concerts and services:
You are now in the know and ready to start this Saturday on the right foot! See you tomorrow morning for another update. If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Eric He
Have a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Redwood City-Woodside Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.